- Proven ability to provide excellent, professional customer service.
- Able to identify cuts of meat, fish and poultry.
- Previous experience in meat wrapping and handling preferred but willing to train.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Basic reading and math skills in order to understand and follow recipes.
- Must have initiative and be dependable.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to meet physical demands including constant walking, squatting, standing, bending, twisting, reaching over-and-under, repetitive motion and lifting up to 60lbs. regularly.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Behaviors and Competencies
PCC is a company where culture and values are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Everyone at PCC is expected to:
- Demonstrate Kindness
- Focus on the customer
- Instill trust
- Value diversity